Surgeon called Today

Well, the insurance must already be taken care of because the Surgeon called my house today already. It's only been two days and I didn't expect anything so soon. The Surgeon asked if I was allergic to any medications. Then said that I'll get mail soon letting me know when the surgery will be. So things seem to be moving much faster then I expected.

I think the best word to describe how I'm feeling right now would be anticipation. A little nervousness is there of course but I'm for the most part looking forward to getting the surgery part over and done with.
1 Response
  1. Kim Says:

    Ron
    We missed you at the HearingJourney.com chat last night. Hope all is well - looking forward to hearing of your surgery date
    Kim
    www.hearingjourney.com


Post a Comment